We hope our Deer Report helps you stay informed about the threats, concerns, successes and challenges that will shape wild deer’s immediate and long-term future – and that of deer hunting. We gather data from state and provincial wildlife agencies, the nation’s leading deer researchers, and other sources to provide a true “State of the Deer” address for hunters, landowners, natural resource professionals, and the media in our annual Deer Reports. If you appreciate the information found in our report, and you support our efforts to ensure the future of deer hunting, we hope you’ll consider supporting the NDA by becoming a member today. Thank you!
Index of Topics:
Looking for a specific topic covered in a past Deer Report? You can now download an interactive index of topics that covers every Deer/Whitetail Report published to-date.
- 2021 Deer Report (PDF; 68 pages)
- 2020 Whitetail Report (PDF; 68 pages)
- 2019 Whitetail Report (PDF; 72 pages)
- 2018 Whitetail Report (PDF; 68 pages)
- 2017 Whitetail Report (PDF; 60 pages)
- 2016 Whitetail Report (PDF; 57 pages)
- 2015 Whitetail Report (PDF; 68 pages)
- 2014 Whitetail Report (PDF; 64 pages)
- 2013 Whitetail Report (PDF; 68 pages)
- 2012 Whitetail Report (PDF; 60 pages)
- 2011 Whitetail Report (PDF; 96 pages)